- New York University School of Law, J.D. (2008)
- Truman State University, B.S. Psychology (2005)
- National champion in parliamentary debate (2004 NPDA, 2005 NPTE)
- Bell Nunnally & Martin LLP, Dallas, TX (2011-2013)
- Carroll Burdick & McDonough, LLP, San Francisco, CA (2010)
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP, San Francisco, CA (2008-2010)
Marie McCrary is a partner at Gutride Safier LLP. Prior to working with Gutride Safier LLP, Ms. McCrary worked on complex litigation at Bell Nunnally & Martin LLP in Dallas and Carroll Burdick & McDonough, LLP in San Francisco. Prior to that, Ms. McCrary was an attorney at Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP. Ms. McCrary has experience in complex matters involving contract disputes and business torts, patent and trade dress litigation, class actions, and creditors’ rights issues.
Ms. McCrary is a member of the California, Massachusetts, Texas, and Colorado bar associations. She is admitted to practice in the United States District Court in each of the following districts: the Northern District of California, the Central District of California, the Eastern District of California, the Northern District of Texas, the Southern District of Texas, the Eastern District of Texas, and the District of Massachusetts. Ms. McCrary received her juris doctorate from New York University and her bachelor of science degree from Truman State University. Ms. McCrary was the 2004 and 2005 national champion in parliamentary debate (NPDA, NPTE).