- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., cum laude (2015)
- American University, B.A. (2009)
- Santa Clara County (2018-2020)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California, Judicial Law Clerk to Magistrate Judge Susan van Keulen, (2017-2018)
- O'Melveny & Myers (2015-2017)
- Hastings Law Journal (2013-2015)
- Hastings Moot Court (2013-2015)
- Center for Science in the Public Interest (2009-2010)
- National Public Radio (2009)
Hayley Reynolds is an attorney at Gutride Safier LLP. Prior to working with Gutride Safier, Ms. Reynolds advised departments within Santa Clara County government as a deputy county counsel. Before that, Ms. Reynolds was a litigation associate at O’Melveny & Myers LLP, where she litigated complex matters involving employment, anti-trust, and intellectual property.
Ms. Reynolds also served as an adjunct faculty member at U.C. Hastings, teaching a moot court course for first year law students. Prior to law school, Hayley worked as a Legal Coordinator for the Center for Science in the Public Interest principally focused on advocating for food labeling reform.
Ms. Reynolds is a member of the California State Bar. She received her juris doctorate from U.C. Hastings. Before joining the office, Hayley completed a clerkship for Magistrate Judge Susan van Kuelen of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.