415-639-9090, ext. 114
- Georgetown University Law Center (2019)
- Florida International University (2015)
- Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP (2021-2022)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, Judicial Law Clerk to Magistrate Judge Keith F. Giblin (2020-2021)
- Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP (2019-2020)
Licensed to practice in Georgia and Ohio. Not licensed in any other states.
Francisco Rolon is a lawyer at Gutride Safier LLP. Prior to working at Gutride Safier LLP, Francisco was a litigation associate at Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP. Francisco has worked on complex matters which include antitrust, intellectual property, and class actions. Francisco also has experience across federal and state courts nationwide.
Francisco is a member of the Georgia and Ohio State Bars. He received his juris doctorate from Georgetown University Law Center and undergraduate degree at Florida International University. Before joining the firm, Francisco completed a clerkship with Magistrate Judge Keith F. Giblin of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.